Saturday, October 17, 2009

Laptop is Down!

Just a short update: My laptop screen went black and I think it's down for good! It made it two months for me here! The screen started flickering off and on and stayed off, so much that I can faintly see the screen. It first happened the day Rachel arrived but it worked fine the next day. Well, it happened again yesterday and it still isn't working. Luckily, I am able to use Rachel's laptop! I've been doing a lot of fun things and I'm anxious to post on here but it might have to wait a few more days.
Paul John is getting me a new laptop at home and will mail it to me here...hopefully it gets shipped to me this coming week. It was time for a new laptop anyway, plus not having access to one at all times is helping me get out and do more things. Last Monday, Rachel and I went down south to Naha, the capital of Okinawa. We went to Shuri Castle and International street. Today we went up north to Nago and took a tour of Orion Brewery and Pineapple Park. Tomorrow we will be shopping on base and going to church. Lots of pictures and fun stories to come =)

XOXO
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment